Our COVID-19 Tuition Guarantee
This summer and fall, nature connection at our programs will be more important than ever. However, we know that this pandemic still holds uncertainty for us in the coming months, which is why we've rolled out our Summer and Fall Tuition Guarantee. For more information about our Summer and Fall Guarantee, click here.
Adult Programs at Wilderness Awareness School
More than a wilderness survival school, our Adult Courses provide hands-on training in our core areas of study. We offer Wilderness Survival courses, Wild Edible Plants courses, Wildlife Tracking courses, Bird Language courses, Nature Education Mentoring courses and more.
We've designed classes for all levels of interest from daylong to yearlong programs.
Here are some examples of what we offer:
- A morning listening and interpreting bird song and their behavior at our Bird Language Club
- A day spent tracking local wildlife at our Tracking Club
- A weekend class on how to prevent and deal with a short-term Wilderness Survival situation: Wilderness Survival Basics
- A weeklong class on our unique, 8-shields based mentoring curriculum: Art of Mentoring
- A one-weekend-per-month Wildlife Tracking program: Tracking Intensive
- A 9-month immersion in wilderness survival, permaculture, tracking, nature connection, and awareness training: Anake Outdoor School
As you can see, there is something for everyone who is interested in being more connected to the natural world!
Click on one of the classes above to get started.
Learn your place at your own pace.