|July 22 - 26th, 2019|
Wow! What a fantastic experience for her. Thank you. : ) What a really lovely group of people running the camp. : )
Maria Renninger, mom of 11 year old camper.
Love the curriculum and the emphasis on safety while still making it cool and fun for the kiddos.
Mother of 11 year old camper
Thank you for a wonderful experience for my daughter. She had a wonderful time. Loved it!
Jackie, mother of 12 year old
Am so pleased with the consistent quality of this camp! My son has been attending many years now and always wants to return.
Bonnie L. or Mom of 11 yo camper
Brand new this year, the SongCraft Camp is a celebration of the long history of humans making beautiful music with nothing but our bodies and voices. Learn basic vocal technique and how to sing with others. Learn many beautiful songs and how to share them with others.
Recognized by ParentMap as the best nature camp eight years in a row!
Your child will learn new skills and experience:
- Learning foundational vocal technique to sing with confidence
- Discovering the magic of singing with others
- Learning new songs and how to share them with others
- "Catching" (writing) a song and teaching it
- Exploring beautiful St. Edwards Park
- Discovering how SongCraft can be a doorway into nature connection
- Having fun with new friends!
Our instructional team features:
- A 1:9 staff-student ratio
- On-site director and volunteers who offer additional instructor support
- Staff trained as Coyote Mentors, a widely-respected educational philosophy developed at the Wilderness Awareness School
- Compassionate educators who encourage each child's respect for self, others and nature
- Experienced Wilderness First Aid and CPR certified professionals