Ages 10 to 13
St Edward State Park, Cougar Mountain Park
Includes T-shirt; M-F 9am to 3pm
Wow! What a fantastic experience for her. Thank you. : ) What a really lovely group of people running the camp. : )Maria Renninger, mom of 11 year old camper.
Love the curriculum and the emphasis on safety while still making it cool and fun for the kiddos.Mother of 11 year old camper
Thank you for a wonderful experience for my daughter. She had a wonderful time. Loved it!Jackie, mother of 12 year old
Am so pleased with the consistent quality of this camp! My son has been attending many years now and always wants to return.Bonnie L. or Mom of 11 yo camper
Get your kids outside and help them activate their bodies and senses through exciting adventures in the forest! They will move silently and fluidly, learn the art of camouflage, and mimic wild animals. Free your kids to run, jump, and engage in wild play in the woods, while learning safe and easy Nature Parkour techniques.
Your child will learn to calm their mind like a Jedi, move in rhythm with the forest like Aragorn, and explore the world as a Ranger!
Recognized by ParentMap as the best nature camp!
Your Child Will Explore Nature While
- Practicing stealth and camouflage techniques to move unseen and unheard through the woods
- Learning to move like a wild animal
- Using imaginative play in the archetypal world of the Jedi and Rangers
- Practicing Animal Forms and Nature Parkour exercises to build strength and flexibility
- Training in internal martial arts such as Tai Chi
- Honing their skills through missions and challenges
- Making new friends
Our Instructional Team
- A 1:9 staff-student ratio
- On-site director and volunteers who offer additional instructor support
- Staff trained as Coyote Mentors, a widely-respected educational philosophy developed at the Wilderness Awareness School
- Compassionate educators who encourage each child’s respect for self, others and nature
- Experienced Wilderness First Aid and CPR certified professionals
|St Edward State Parkt||2021 Dates TBD|
|Cougar Mountain Parkt||2021 Dates TBD|