“The Advanced Bird Language audio set is a mind-opening and expanding tool, helping us consider the world from the perspective of the bird, and showing us how we can tune into that world. That can be useful if you are a birdwatcher, and want to better understand the birds, or even a birder, and just want to find more birds. By learning to watch how birds respond to other birds, animals, and humans in their environment, it can help you be a better birder!”
–Rob Fergus, Senior Scientist Urban Bird Conservation, National Audubon Society
How is it that the cougar, the bear and the coyote can live so close to us, yet remain unseen? Similarly, how is it that the native scout or hunter can move silently through the forest without being detected? It is no coincidence that they all have one thing in common: they understand the language of the birds. Through the exciting stories and examples contained in Advanced Bird Language: Reading the Concentric Rings of Nature, naturalist and tracker Jon Young explains the hidden worlds of nature that await your discovery and unlocks the secrets to learning the language of the forest.
- Hear stories of nature-connected humans who are able to tell of the far-off movements of animals and people without seeing or hearing them
- See how cultivating your senses by listening to the birds can reduce the stresses caused by our modern lifestyles
- Learn about how the human mind is designed to understand the language of the birds and of all nature
- Learn how the birds and animals communicate through easy-to-interpret songs, calls, and body language
- Discover how to move invisibly through the forest around the alarm “triggers” of the birds
- Over 9 hours of audio content!