|April 7 - 8th, 2018|
Join us for a women's deep nature connection weekend! This hands-on weekend will cover a variety of topics:
- Learn the art of making fire with modern and primitive methods. How do you successfully make a fire with matches in wet conditions? Can you really make fire by rubbing two sticks together?
- Open your eyes to the secret life of mammals by finding their track and sign.
- Practice strengthening and moving your body in a natural setting. This session will be a gentle blend of yoga and crossfit in nature!
- Learn how to safely and confidently identify, harvest, and consume wild edible plants.
Participants will leave with new set of eyes to view the natural world as well as a new bond to other like-minded women!
We have an all-star group of instructors leading this course:
- Lindsay Huettmann - Wild Plant Instructor
- Karen Fletcher- Nature Movement Instructor
- Merilee Bradford - Fire and Survival Instructor
Join us for one or both days! Class will take place at our school's 40-acre property from 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. No Food provided. Rustic camping available Saturday night. Participants will spend time indoors and outdoors throughout the weekend; please dress appropriately.